Dit product is niet meer op voorraad
Waarschuwing: laatste items in voorraad!
Bij aanschaf van dit product krijgt u in totaal 9 Loyaliteit punten. Uw winkelwagen bevat een totaal aan 9 punten die omgezet kunnen worden in een waardebon van 0,45 €.
Sunnahcenter: the writer has compiled the book while focusing on the following points.
- What is Islamic medicine?
- What type of treatment methods can be adopted and what not?
- Different treatment methods adopted by Muslims throughout history.
- Islamic guidelines about modern medication and healthcare management
- General characteristics of Islamic medicine
- Use of Haram ingredients/supplements for treatment.
The First International Conference on Islamic Medicine was held in Kuwait (January, 1981), where, the following 6 characteristics of Islamic medicine were presented and the writer also follows the same.
Backed by strong research, the book is reliable (contains references) and comprehensive that covers a range of issues like: usage of haram things in treatment, effects of Quran on healing, dieting, Alcohol, Aids, smoking, obesity, and emotional diseases. If you are interested in learning Islamic medicine, prophetic way of healing your psychological, mental, physical, behavioral and moral diseases, get your copy today.